Are you looking everywhere to cut overall cost and trying to get your plant to be more efficient in the same time?
Do you have too many forcklifts going around your plant that could potentially damage your production lines or risk injury?
WHAT IF your system could convey your bottles, caps or preforms from several Injection/blowmolders to several Hoppers/filling lines via ONE conveyor, reducing your equipment cost, labor and overall energy consumption?
The system is a time division multiplexing conveyor system that allows conveying different bottles (preforms or caps) formats on the same conveyor guaranteeing the integrity of the product. The system communicates with each machine, so rather than acquiring a single conveyor for each machine to deliver these products, we are able to carry all the products with ONE conveyor, which reduces drastically the overall cost of the delivery system and give you maximum flexibility.
This is an advance technology that uses basic principles and we can guaranty a total control and delivery in the right place of all products at the right time. This is pure cost reduction and lean manufacturing engineering that will bring an important value to your plant operation.
This is not Research and Development….it’s existing and fully tested on real manufacturing production sites. So don’t wait, this system can be adapted to any existing lines with a return on investment of less than 1-2 years.
The TOTE storage system is a truly innovative solution for bulk handling of Preforms, Caps and Bottles.
- The system is designed to:
- Reduce the operational cost by eliminating non-reusable packing materials. No more pallets, plastic or cardboard.
- Gain volume in your transportation by using 90% of your truck compared to traditional pallets.
- Gain warehouse space since the totes can be stacked together without the help of racks.
- This system is much less expensive than your traditional Paletizer and Depaletizer.
- Collapsible: the tote goes down to 33% of its original size, saving space when not used.
- Eliminate the dumper application and use or bottom discharge system.
- Several sizes available to meet your bottle and production line requirements.
Since February 2007, We have worked on modifying, upgrading and adding multiple lines for the changeover of the lightweight bottle, here is, in a glance, what has been done:
Air Conveyor & Storage with Bulk Conveyor:
- Modification and upgrade of more than 40 air conveyor installation from different brands, which result in an approximate length of 35,000 feet.
- Some of those air conveyor brands are: NTS, Sidel, Descon, AMT, Krones, to name a few...
Changes and Upgrades:
- NEW CROSS SECTION: Neck guide Replacement & New side guide Adjustment and positioning.
- LAYOUT IMPROVEMENT OR MODIFICATION:
- RELOCATION of merger drop gate according to the new bottle requirements.
- Re-orientation of the production lines.
- AEROLIC AIR FLOW DISTRIBUTION: replace old blower generation by more reactive blower units, relocation of separation plates and creation of smaller blower section.
- New blower speed management.
- New code for merger and diverter.
Retrofit of over 15 Silos to change from crushed bottles due to weight and pressure to no scuffing and damage on bottles.
LOADING CONVEYORS & DEFLECTORS CUSTOM DESIGN to accommodate each silo for the lightweight bottles and increase capacity.