Our Tote and Gaylord Filling Systems allow Totes and Gaylord filling with a precise amount of preform. The preset quantity of perform is determined by the injection machine cycles.
- Automatic repositioning to empty container.
- Fills containers to a preset number of machine cycles.
- Designed for maximum product containment.
- High volume transfer capability.
- Fully programmable PLC controller.
The filling system is composed of three main elements:
a) Inclined Conveyor: To receive injected preform and lift it so it can be feed into the storage containers.
b) Two Way Diverter: To allow the continuous filling of two containers, side by side.
c) Control Panel: To count and control the amount of preform being fed into the storage containers and two automatically switch to empty container once the first is full.